DC-DC LDO is a DC-DC Module with a TO-220 form factor. This is designed to replace existing Linear regulators in use, like LM7805, etc, and is pin-to-pin compatible.
The main advantage of using this DC-DC is to reduce the heat generated in the Linear Regulator(LDO) and reduce the size of the design as now you will not need to put a separate heatsink on your board.
- Made in India
- Uses Texas Instruments DC-DC Converter IC
- Compact size: 16mm x 13mm
- Input Voltage: up to 15V DC
- Output Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Peak Efficiency: >91%
- Continuous Current: 1.8A for 3.3V, 1.2A for 5V
- Peak Current: 3A
- DC-DC operates at ~600Khz
- Protections: O/P short circuit(hiccup)/Thermal
- 100% of modules are tested in India at full load before shipping
- We will be coming up with other modules with high input voltage range soon
|Part Number||I/P Voltage||Output Voltage||Current||Power|
|CE-DC-DC-LDOA-3.3||4.5V to 15V DC||3.3V||1.8A||~6W|
|CE-DC-DC-LDOA-5.0||6.5V to 15V DC||5.0V||1.2A||~6W|
Currently, Single unit pack is available but soon a pack of 4 will be available too.
What is the cost and how to buy it?
You can buy from our Online Distribution Partners.
Our Partners in India